Mike:

We will add the Guacamole support to our website. We were holding off as we
wanted to establish the proper support relationship. As far as the logo,
yes, please extract what works from the logo file. I also attached a
different logo file. This one may be friendlier.

Please let me know if you need any other items.

Jim Sullivan <https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesjsullivan1122>

Certified Scrum Master <http://www.scrumalliance.org/why-scrum>

Certified Scrum Professional <http://www.scrumalliance.org/certifications>

Certified SAFe Program Consultant <http://scaledagileframework.com/>