I'm using Guacamole with RDP and Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7.  In general
I don't really experience problems with session disconnects.  I run 3 different
configs of Guacamole - one of them uses LDAP + DB, the other two are NoAuth.  I
don't think the authentication style really has any bearing on the stability of
my connections.  We use Chrome, primarily, for web browsing, and don't seem to
have any issues.  I even have a couple of folks using ChromeOS and a VPN
connection to connect to Guacamole and then RDP to their desktops, and it seems
to work fine for that.  I'm running 0.9.8 or 0.9.9, and proxying through Apache
HTTPD 2.4 and using SSL.

-Nick

> On Jun 6, 2016, at 18:36, Brian Henry <behe...@itveterans.com> wrote:
>
> To anyone that has experienced the following session disconnects from the web
> browser to RDP session.  Once reconnected to the RDP desktop all of the
> applications are still running.
>
> The configuration is setup in a No-Auth configuration which puts the user
> right at the Windows 2012 R2 login.  Once logged into the RDP session, the
> guac session to the RDP server periodically disconnects at random times with
> no distinct pattern.  The current version of guac running is 0.9.9 on the
> system.  I can get the exact version of web browsers being used but are
> Explorer and Mozilla.
>
> v/r,
>
> Brian

==
This e-mail may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Confidential and Proprietary
Information. If this message is not intended for you, you are strictly
prohibited from using this message, its contents or attachments in any way. If
you have received this message in error, please delete the message from your
mailbox. This e-mail may contain export-controlled material and should be
handled accordingly.