I’m trying to get 0.9.10 working on Oracle Linux 7.2.  Everything seems to have
built right.  I want to use MySQL/LDAP as my final method of authentication.  I
tried MySQL(mariadb) at first, but query logging revealed that it wasn’t even
being touched before saying “Invalid Login”.  So, I decided to use
“user-mapping: user-mapping.xml” and that failed too.  I was browsing the web
and saw a mention of “basic-user-mapping:”.  I added the “basic-“, and now I am
able to log in.  What is going on?  I am using Tomcat 7.0.69-10 if that makes
any difference.

Thanks,
Joseph B.