I'm running ArchLinux ARM on a RaspberryPi 2, and I have just installed
Guacamole. Unfortunately I cannot get SSH to work. I can login to Guacamole,
but when I select the SSH session, an error window pops up with the message:

_____________________________

CONNECTION ERROR

An internal error has occurred within the Guacamole server, and
the connection has been terminated. If the problem persists,
please notify your system administrator, or check your system logs.

_____________________________

Then I get options to return home, retry or logout.

The relevant configuration in user-mapping.xml, inside the <authorize>
section is:

_____________________________

        <connection name="m-c2d/ssh">
            <protocol>ssh</protocol>
            192.168.1.10
            22
            jalon
        </connection>
_____________________________

If from this machine I try "ssh jalon@192.168.1.10", it connects without a
problem, but Guacamole seems to have problems to connect. Also I have
defined an VNC connection to the same machine and it works flawlessly, only
the ssh session is failing.

I don't know how to debug this. I have tried having a look to the logs, but
I don't know where they are. Under /var/log/tomcat7, there are 3 files:
catalina.err (empty), catalina.out (empty) and
localhost_access_log.2016-12-17.txt (with some information that doesn't seem
error related).

Any suggestions are welcome, thanks!