On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 2:45 AM, Mark van den Boogaard <
mark.vanden.booga...@davantigroup.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> We are using guacamole for a couple of months now but we have some
> problems with SSH connections.
> We connect to our customers with guacamole via a VPN tunnel. Sometimes we
> keep the SSH-session open but we don't use it for a while. Often the
> SSH-session freezes when we want to use it again. Is there some way to keep
> the SSH-session alive until we logout or until the session timeout kicks in?

Guacamole's session timeout only takes effect once all connections are
closed. If a user has an SSH connection open, they should stay logged in,
regardless of whether they are actively using that connection. As far as
Guacamole is concerned, as long as the connection is open, the user is
active.

What you describe sounds like a bug, assuming there isn't some underlying
network issue causing the disconnect. Is this reliably reproducible? Do you
see anything logged by guacd or Tomcat when the connection unexpectedly
terminates?

- Mike