Hi,

Till release 0.9.9 I modified guacamole.min.js each time I needed to tweak
the guacamole user interface. (Branding, icons changes, section adds in UI
to explain users how to exploit at best guacamole etc.)

In 0.9.12 guacamole.min.js seems very tough, and I think I'll spend more
time trying to use it than learning to use guacamole extensions.

So I looked : this section in the manual :

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/guacamole-ext.html

My java skills are near to 0, and the only things that helped me till now
is that I'm obstinate and that I have a little bit of knowing on some other
languages.

But even after reading several time the chapter about guacamole-ext I have
to say : I'M STUCK!

First of all I just would like to add a section below all connections
section, so if any one has  tips to modify the html of the UI through
extensions modules or anyway else you are welcome. (for instance describe
how to add an H2 header)

Many thanks by advance for your help.

Cheers,

Proc.