On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 1:47 PM, Ryan Underwood <r...@greymarketlabs.com>
wrote:

> I built the war with no issues, dropped it into the tomcat folder (in
> docker) and bounced the container.  Now the MySQL authentication/extension
> appears to have issues.  Any ideas?
>
> For reference, I’m still troubleshooting the fact that I cannot connect to
> any remote RDP servers (or any servers) on my installation, though it’s a
> mirror of a friend’s built with the same scripts. I rebuilt the war to add
> logging information around the areas that are failing.
>
> Thank you
>

> 17:41:36.046 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR o.a.g.extension.ProviderFactory
> - authentication provider extension failed to start:
> com.google.inject.internal.util.$ComputationException:
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/guacamole/net/auth/ConnectionRecordSet$SortableProperty

If you built a new WAR, you also probably need to replace the MySQL JAR
file.  There have been some recent changes that would impact this class
mentioned, specifically - the ConnectionRecordSet has been changed to
ActivityRecordSet, so the WAR and JAR need to match.  You'll need to drop
the new JAR file into the Guacamole extensions folder.

-Nick