From: Mike Jumper [mike.jum...@guac-dev.org]
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org [user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org]
Subject: Re: Deploying locally built WAR

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 1:00 PM, Ryan Underwood
<r...@greymarketlabs.com<mailto:r...@greymarketlabs.com>> wrote:
Thanks Nick – not sure how I missed it in the root.
Now I have the image built from my local repo clone. I’ve modified some of the
source to add logging because I still can’t connect to an RDP instance and the
only error I get is:
9:50:16.382 [http-nio-8080-exec-9] ERROR o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet -
HTTP tunnel request failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
19:50:16.384 [http-nio-8080-exec-9] DEBUG o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet -
Internal error in HTTP tunnel.
org.apache.guacamole.GuacamoleServerException: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused

This looks like guacd is unreachable. Is your Guacamole image configured to
connect to a running copy of guacd (in another Docker container or otherwise)?

This is the same error I get with the docker hub image too.  However, after
adding some logging in the java classes and updating the logback.xml to go to
trace, none of my messages show up anywhere.  Any thoughts?

What logging did you add?

- Mike