Thanks for the reply Nick.  :)  Good point about the terminal from the Linux
side. I could change the Linux terminal settings programmatically by using the
client.sendKeyEvent method to “type” the commands.

-Jeff

From: Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Date: Monday, October 16, 2017 at 7:32 PM
To: "user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org" <user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: EXT: Re: Guacd Telnet/SSH settings

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 11:06 AM, McRoy, Jeffrey (GE Healthcare)
<jeffrey.mc...@ge.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

The newer versions of guacd allow for setting the color scheme, font size, and
session capture. It looks like these are all set at the creation of the
connection using guacd parameters. So far, I haven’t found a reference to
accessing these features through the Javascript layer so users can control
them. Is this the case, or did I miss something?

Thanks & Regards,

Jeff

To my knowledge these parameters cannot be adjusted in Guacamole after a
connection is established.  They are connection parameters, so they are
configured with the connection and then set by the Guacamole Client when
talking to guacd at connection time.

That said, I believe some recent enhancements to guacd allow for better
manipulation of the Guacamole terminal from within the destination system.
Linux, in particular, has fairly extensive support for tweaking the terminal
while you're using it, so there may be some of those things (color schemes, in
particular) that can be adjusted in the session that you are logged into rather
than worrying about them on the client side.  I'm not sure if font size/zoom is
one of those things, though - I've been using xfce-terminal for so long, now,
that my skills for raw terminal manipulation are a bit dull!

-Nick