The behavior of this list has changed in the last 24 hours, thus emails that
were previously filtered nicely into the proper folder are now hitting my
inbox. I dont know what has changed, but based on the number of people
unsubscribing (improperly), I'm guessing my experience is not unusual and all
these people are trying to get *their* inboxes back. Possibly the list is
sending from or to a different address now?

Dan O'Bryan, SBD, HND

On Aug 8, 2012, at 10:29 AM, "Brian Bockelman"