First, see what a TLP means, here:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#introduction.

Apache Hadoop is a collection of 4 major sub-projects (Common, HDFS,
YARN, and MR) presently. The top level directory structure can be
found at the SVN location:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/

MRv2 is a sub-project of Apache Hadoop, not a TLP. MRv2 resides under
Hadoop, at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/hadoop-mapreduce-project/.

YARN is also still a sub-project of Apache Hadoop, not a TLP yet. YARN
resides under Hadoop, at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/hadoop-yarn-project/

HDFS is also a sub-project of Apache Hadoop, not a TLP. HDFS resides
under Hadoop, at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/hadoop-hdfs-project/

Hope this clears your confusion :)

--