I want to code a program to get hadoop job information, such as jobid, jobname,
owner, running nodes.

From:  "Mahesh Balija"<balijamahesh....@gmail.com>;
Date:  Tue, Nov 27, 2012 10:02 PM
To:  "user"<user@hadoop.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: Failed to call hadoop API

Hi Hui,

                 JobID constructor is not a public constructor it has default
visibility so you have to create the instance within the same package.
                 Usually you cannot create a JobID rather you can get one from
the JOB instance by invoking getJobID().
                 If this doesnot works for you, please tell what you are trying
to do?

 Thanks,
 Mahesh Balija,
 Calsoft Labs.