It depends on what part of the Hadoop Eco system component you would like
to use.

You can do it in several ways:

1) You could write a basic map reduce job to do joins.
This link could help or just a basic search on google would give you
several links.

http://chamibuddhika.wordpress.com/2012/02/26/joins-with-map-reduce/

2) You could use an abstract language like Pig to do these joins using
simple pig scripts.
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.7.0/piglatin_ref2.html

3) The simplest of all, you could write SQL like queries to do this join
using Hive.
http://hive.apache.org/

Hope this helps.

Regards,