It appears this is the full extent of the stack trace. Anything prior to the
org.apache.hadoop calls are from my container where hadoop is called from.

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Call to /127.0.0.1:9001 failed on local
exception: java.io.EOFException
        at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.wrapException(Client.java:775)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.$Proxy55.getProtocolVersion(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC.getProxy(RPC.java:359)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.createRPCProxy(JobClient.java:429)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.init(JobClient.java:423)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.<init>(JobClient.java:410)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.<init>(Job.java:50)
        at
com.allenabi.sherlock.graph.OfflineDataTool.run(OfflineDataTool.java:25)
        at
com.allenabi.sherlock.graph.OfflineDataComponent.submitJob(OfflineDataComponent.java:67)
        ... 64 more
Caused by: java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:375)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client$Connection.receiveResponse(Client.java:501)
        at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client$Connection.run(Client.java:446)

Alex Thieme
athi...@athieme.com
508-361-2788
In