At the begining, I just want to do a fast comparision of MRv1 and Yarn. But
they have many differences, and to be fair for comparison I did not tune
their configurations at all.  So I got above test results. After analyzing
the test result, no doubt, I will configure them and do comparison again.

Do you have any idea on current test result? I think, to compare with MRv1,
Yarn is better on Map phase(teragen test), but worse on Reduce
phase(terasort test).
And any detailed suggestions/comments/materials on Yarn performance tunning?

Thanks!