Hi Harsh,

According to above suggestions, I removed the duplication of setting, and
reduce the value of 'yarn.nodemanager.resource.cpu-cores', '
yarn.nodemanager.vcores-pcores-ratio' and '
yarn.nodemanager.resource.memory-mb' to 16, 8 and 12000. Ant then, the
efficiency improved about 18%.  I have questions:

- How to know the container number? Why you say it will be 22 containers
due to a 22 GB memory?
- My machine has 32 GB memory, how many memory is proper to be assigned to
containers?
- In mapred-site.xml, if I set 'mapreduce.framework.name' to be 'yarn',
will other parameters for mapred-site.xml still work in yarn framework?
Like 'mapreduce.task.io.sort.mb' and 'mapreduce.map.sort.spill.percent'

Thanks!