Hi Alejandro,

  I submit all my applications from a single Client, but all of my
application masters are taking almost the same amount of time for finishing
the above calls. Do you reuse ApplicationMaster instances or do some other
thing for saving this time? Otherwise I felt the fresh application
connecting to the resource manager would take the same amount of time
although I don't know why should it take that much?

Thanks,
Kishore