Yes, that is what I'm looking for, but I couldn't find this information for
hadoop 2.2.0. I saw mapreduce.cluster.acls.enabled it's now the parameter
to use. But I don't know how to set my ACLs.
I'm using capacity schedurler and I've created 3 new queues test (which is
under root at the same level as default) and test1 and test2, which are
under test. As I said, I enabled mapreduce.cluster.acls.enabled in
mapred-site.xml and later added the parameter
yarn.scheduler.capacity.root.test1.acl_submit_applications with value
"jcfernandez ". If I submit a job to queue test1 with user hadoop, it
allows it to run it.
Which is my error?