Thanks Alex, my path to the queue was a mistake when I was testing
configurations and was unable to make work ACLs. My major problem was
about mapreduce.cluster.administrators
parameters. I didn't know anything about this parameter, I have been
looking for it in
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/hadoop-mapreduce-client/hadoop-mapreduce-client-core/mapred-default.xmlbut
it is missing there.
Thanks for your help, it worked as soon as I set that property to my hadoop
admin group.