Yes. I intend to run the jobs asynchronously and show the status of the user
submitted job as "running/completed" etc. and user will be able to submit new
jobs simultaneously.  I have not checked PigLipStick though.

Regards,
Girish

On Saturday, April 19, 2014 12:34 AM, Shahab Yunus <shahab.yu...@gmail.com>