Hi thanks for that, much appreciated.

I guess they are in the jar files then ;O) I was really surprised to see
the default configs pulled in, especially considering I thought I was in
full control, I did a file search on an installation and saw the files and
jumped to the wrong conclusion.

I feel like a real idiot some times, but there is so much conflicting
information out there that later you realise that questions asked seem non
sensical but at the time they feel valid ;O)

Thanks for your tolerance,

Chris MacKenzie
telephone: 0131 332 6967
email: stu...@chrismackenziephotography.co.uk