Fantastic! I was delighted to have recently worked for a large search
engine company that has moved significant components of their hadoop to to
docker containers on Ubunto, seeing amazing performance/density
improvements. And yes, the build process is really picky. Thanks SO much!

*.......*

*“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in apretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside
in a cloud of smoke,thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” - Hunter ThompsonDaemeon C.M. ReiydelleUSA
(+1) 415.501.0198London (+44) (0) 20 8144 9872*