In data mercoledì 11 febbraio 2015 15:17:23, Alexander Pivovarov ha scritto:
> in addition to skipTests you want to add "native-win" profile
>
> > mvn clean package -Pdist,native-win -DskipTests -Dtar

Ok thanks but... what's the point of having tests in place if you have to skip
them in order to build?

> this command must be run from a Windows SDK command prompt (not cygwin)

Yes I was already doing that, Cygwin is only installed to provide a few
required unix commands (from BUILDING.txt: * Unix command-line tools from
GnuWin32 or Cygwin: sh, mkdir, rm, cp, tar, gzip). For some reason I don't
remember I had problems with GnuWin32 and went for Cygwin instead.