The MapReduce ApplicationMaster supports only one job. You can say that (YARN
ResourceManager + a bunch of MR ApplicationMasters (one per job) = JobTracker).

Tez does have a notion of multiple DAGs per YARN app.

For your specific use-case, you can force that user to a queue and limit how
much he/she can access.

Thanks
+Vinod