Vinod:

thanks.

the queue is the correct way to go. but a small technical issue is that in
our (as in most) environment, the most users share one "default" queue, and
more importantly, even if they have a special queue, the queue limit is
defined by ops team, not the user himself. i.e. he can not "self-police"
his queue usage: if he has a queue with max 100 tasks running, he can not
limit that down to 50

Yang