From: andreina j <andrein...@huawei.com>
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org" <user@hadoop.apache.org>
Sent: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 4:57 pm
Subject: RE: Authenticating to Kerberos enabled Hadoop cluster using Java

Hi Chhaya,

Please find below sample code .

  System.setProperty("java.security.krb5.conf",
"D:\\data\\Desktop\\cluster-test\\krb5.conf<file:///\\data\Desktop\cluster-test\krb5.conf>");

// Login using keytab if have access to keytab. else

UserGroupInformation.loginUserFromKeytab("hdfs/had...@hadoop.com<mailto:hdfs/had...@hadoop.com>",
       "
D:\\data\\Desktop\\cluster-test\\conf\\hdfs.keytab<file:///\\data\Desktop\cluster-test\conf\hdfs.keytab>");

Note: Above 2 lines should be at the beginning  in your application.

Regards
Andreina J