Those who want to unsubscribe this mailing list,

1. Send an e-mail to user-unsubscr...@hadoop.apache.org, and you will receive a confirmation e-mail in a few minutes.
2. Send an e-mail again to the address in the confirmation e-mail.

That's all. Please do not send "unsubscribe" to this mailing list.
It is no-op.

Best,
Akira