On 12/02/2015 03:45 PM, Sath wrote:
Namikaze

I know its a mailing list. I am not expecting you to do my dirty work. First of all who are you. I didn't address you.

Actually, yes, you did address him. By sending an e-mail to this mailing list, you are addressing it to all subscribers to the list. Namikaze, and EVERYONE ELSE on this list has a write to respond to any e-mails you or anyone else sends here.

   You have no right to use such language. I can sue you for this.

He has every right to use what ever language he chooses. And the list moderators have the right to remove him from the list if they choose to do so. How can you sue him for this? Using foul language on the Internet isn't a crime an any country I know of.

I get every day loads of emails for unsubscribe. I could have reacted but being professional is to have an empathy for understanding. I unsubscribed earlier as suggested by the apache rules but it didn't unsubscribe.

You were being equally unprofessional by not looking for instructions on how to properly unsubscribe from this list before attempting to do so. And you are continuing to be even more unprofessional by threatening to sue him, and carrying on like this. Someone else recently posted the proper instructions for unsubscribing from this list. The professional thing for you to do would be to follow this instructions to unsubscribe and walk away, yet here you are.

So i waited 4 months to send request again, as per loads of unsubscribe emails i thought probably its the way.

And in all of those unsubscribe e-mails you didn't see all the posts discussing the proper way to unsubscribe?

If you are associated with this responsibility then you should have changed the system for better, not being abusive with fowl language.

That shows your character and unprofessional attitude. It turn out to be as you did the same mistake by using fowl language in email list. Whats about that.

And your e-mail shows a lot about your character and unprofessional attitude.

You owe an apology!!!

No he doesn't. You've been a lot more annoying and disrepectful to this list than he has. If anyone owes this list an apology, it is you.

With all respect

Funny. You've been very disrespectful to this list.

Sath

Sent from my iPhone