Just out of curiosity, when you say "however it is not completely ethical
to link the corporate account to the savings account of the customer
company", where are you getting the idea that it is not ethical? I am not
saying I think it is or isn't, but I am more curious as to how you arrived
at this conclusion and the reasoning behind it.