Hi Bhagaban,

Perhaps, you can try "Apache Sqoop" to transfer data to Hadoop from
Teradata. Apache Sqoop provides an efficient approach for transferring
large data between Hadoop related systems and structured data stores. It
allows support for a data store to be added as a so-called connector and
can connect to various databases including Oracle etc.

I hope the below links will be helpful to you,
http://sqoop.apache.org/
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2012/01/cloudera-connector-for-teradata-1-0-0/
http://hortonworks.com/blog/round-trip-data-enrichment-teradata-hadoop/
http://dataconomy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Syncsort-A-123ApproachtoTeradataOffloadwithHadoop.pdf

Below are few data ingestion tools, probably you can dig more into it,
https://www.datatorrent.com/product/datatorrent-ingestion/
https://www.datatorrent.com/dtingest-unified-streaming-batch-data-ingestion-hadoop/

Thanks,
Rakesh