I looked at this a bit more and I see a container_tokens file in spark
directory.   Does this contain the credentials where are added by
addCredentials?   Is this file accessible to the spark executors?

It looks like just a clear text protobuf file.

https://github.com/apache/hadoop/blob/82cb2a6497caa7c5e693aa41ad18e92f1c7eb16a/hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/security/Credentials.java#L221

This means that anyone with access to the user can read credentials from
any other user.  Correct?