Hi Blaze!

Thanks for digging into this. I'm sure security related features could use
more attention. Tokens for one user should be isolated from other users.
I'm sorry I don't know how spark uses them.

Would this question be more appropriate on the spark mailing list?
https://spark.apache.org/community.html

Thanks
Ravi