Hi Kamaraj,

I don't think the feature you are referring to exists in Hadoop 2.9.2. The
feature was brought up by JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-15707 which is released in
Hadoop 3.2+ (see "Fixed Version")

Also, you may want to go through the Hadoop manual/doc for your current
Hadoop version. If you change r3.3.0 to r2.9.2 in the URL you posted, you
should be reading:
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.9.2/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/HDFSHighAvailabilityWithQJM.html

Thanks,