Hi Steven,

First off, congrats for the progress! This is super exciting.

As usual, if you need help you know where to find us :) but it seems
you have it all well under control.

As far as Buzzwords is concerned, I had a proposal submitted but was
rejected. But with projects like Lily we will get more and more
momentum going until a NoSQL event without HBase is unthinkable.

Again, congratulations and all the best!

Lars