Hi Navraj,

This is because 0.90 uses Maven, and that has a local cache (usually
under ~/.m2). You need to replace the existing jar with yours, see
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-3rd-party-jars-local.html
for example on how to do this. Replace the jar with yours and use the
following artifact id, group id and version:

    <hadoop.version>0.20.3-append-r964955-1240</hadoop.version>
    <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
    <artifactId>hadoop-core</artifactId>
    <version>${hadoop.version}</version>

Please note that this is only a rough guide. Also, not sure what you
are trying to achieve using a vanilla Hadoop version, you should use
the proper append branch.

HTH,
Lars