Is this up on EC2 then you may know that write performance is a magnitude
slower than an a comparable dedicated cluster! Most EC2 cluster I have tested
(with and without EBS and various instance sizes etc.) only did about 2-3MB/s -
taken this into account can you do the math if they do even less right now?