Thanks, Stack!

Got a few more questions.

Does every region start with an empty byte[] and end with one too? Also, if
i get all the region infos using
Map<HRegionInfo, HServerAddress> map = table.getRegionsInfo();
Would these region infos be sorted according to the keys? If so, I would
just get the last region info from the last element in the map. (trying to
get last row)

Thank you,