From: Laurent Hatier [mailto:laurent.hat...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 5:14 PM
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: HBase doesn't work....

Yeap ! I have restart all and reinstall all and it works. :) But i have another
questions :
- I have seen that Master runs with his RegionServer and the others in the
cluster. But it's possible to run Master only and the others RegionServer in
the cluster?
- Is there a great difference between the HDFS and a folder like /tmp to stock
the HBase file (table, etc..) ?