+1, this kind of tools is very nice.

Le 09/04/2012 21:39, Ian Varley a écrit :
Thanks, Andy. Yeah, a tool that compares a schema definition with a running
cluster, and gives you a way to apply changes (without offlining, where
possible), would be pretty sweet.

Anybody else think so? Or, do you have tools you've already written for this?
Seems like a common need (we also need that, and have started tools for it
internally).

Ian