Dear Jon:

We just ran OfflineMetaRepair, while getting the following exceptions.
Checked online...it seems that is bug. Any suggestions on how to check out
the most-updated version of OfflineMetaRepair to work with our version of
HBase? Thanks in advance.

12/04/15 12:28:35 INFO util.HBaseFsck: Loading HBase regioninfo from HDFS...
12/04/15 12:28:39 ERROR util.HBaseFsck: Bailed out due to:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong FS: hdfs://
n4.example.com:12345/hbase/summba.yeezhao.content/03cde9116662fade27545d86ea71a372/.regioninfo,
expected: file:///
 at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.checkPath(FileSystem.java:310)
at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.pathToFile(RawLocalFileSystem.java:47)
 at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.getFileStatus(RawLocalFileSystem.java:357)
at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.FilterFileSystem.getFileStatus(FilterFileSystem.java:245)
 at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumFileSystem$ChecksumFSInputChecker.<init>(ChecksumFileSystem.java:125)
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumFileSystem.open(ChecksumFileSystem.java:283)
 at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.open(FileSystem.java:356)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.HBaseFsck.loadMetaEntry(HBaseFsck.java:256)
 at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.HBaseFsck.loadTableInfo(HBaseFsck.java:284)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.HBaseFsck.rebuildMeta(HBaseFsck.java:402)
 at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.hbck.OfflineMetaRepair.main(OfflineMetaRepair.java:90)

We checked on hdfs, and the files shown in exception are available. Any
point

Best,
Arber