FilterList list = new FilterList(FilterList.Operator.MUST_PASS_ONE);
SingleColumnValueFilter filter1 = new SingleColumnValueFilter(
        cf,
        column,
        CompareOp.EQUAL,
        Bytes.toBytes("my value")
        );
list.add(filter1);
SingleColumnValueFilter filter2 = new SingleColumnValueFilter(
        cf,
        column,
        CompareOp.EQUAL,
        Bytes.toBytes("my other value")