Hi,

I have a question about HTable.batch(List<? extends Row> actions,Object[]
results) API, according to java doc -The ordering of execution of the actions
is not defined. Meaning if you do a Put and a Get in the same batch call, you
will not necessarily be guaranteed that the Get returns what the Put had put.
however my question is if I don't mix up the actions & only provide Get action,
do I get the result in same order in which Get was provided.
e.g if I provide 3 Get with row keys [r1, r2, r3], will I get [result1,
result2, result3]?

Thanks
Shagun Agarwal