Hi guys,

1/ I checked quickly the GC logs and saw nothing. Since I need very
fast lookup I set the zookeeper.session.timeout parameter to 10s to
consider the RS as dead after very short pauses, and that did not
occur.

2/ I did not check but I don't think I ran out of sockets since the
ulimit has been set very high, but I'll check !

3/ Benchmark can launch several R/W threads, but even the simplest
program leads to my issue :

Configuration config = HBaseConfiguration.create();
HTable table = new HTable(config, "test");
for (<1, 10, 100 or 1000>)
  getsList.add(new Get(<randomKey>)
table.get(getsList)
table.close()

4/ I will share more logs tomorrow to dig deeper, I personally need a
long STW-pause :-)

Cheers,

--
AM