De: Ulrich Staudinger [ustaudin...@gmail.com]
Enviado: sexta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2012 2:21
Para: user@hbase.apache.org
Assunto: Re: HBase and unit tests

As a general advice, although you probably do take care of this,
instantiate the mini cluster only once in your junit test constructor
and not in every test method. at the end of each test, either cleanup
your hbase or use a different "area" per test.

best regards,
ulrich

--
connect on xing or linkedin. sent from my tablet.