I can see that HMaster is not started on the data-node machine when the
start scripts in hadoop & hbase ran on the hadoop-namenode. My doubt is
that,Shall we have to start that master on the hadoop-datanode1 too or the
hadoop-datanode1 will access the Hmaster that is running on the
hadoop-namenode to create,list,scan tables as the two nodes are in the
cluster as namenode & datanode.