Hi Mohith

Before restarting again just disable the compression means set it to default
and restart the cluster.  This is just to ensure that the cluster is able to
come back from the enable/disable problem.
  The Snappy problem could be different.  I am suggesting this so that we
can isolate the problem is because of compression.

Regards
Ram