Hi jean-Daniel

Ok I'll sent it in the env thanks for the advice.
Are their other libs I might need to add?
Could just tell hive to use it's lib directory or hbase's lib directory in it's
classpath in some way?
I could just set it in the bashrc but that's not very elegant.

Another thing I am testing my 3 machine hadoop cluster.
I have queried 'select * from myTestTable' which has 1719428 entries.
The 7 map tasks and 1 reducer took almost 5 minutes to compute, I am right to
think it is a little slow?
How could I make this go faster, more map tasks, more nodes?

True I would never scan a whole table usually but I could easily have queries
that MR over a set of this size.