This is a very interesting setup to analyze. I´m working in a similar problem
with HBase, so, any help is welcome.

El 10/01/2013 16:39, Doug Meil escribió:
+1.

This question comes up enough on the dist-list it's worth getting some
pointers on record.

On 1/10/13 2:24 PM, "Mohammad Tariq" <donta...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jack, Leonid,

    I request you guys to please continue the discussion
through the thread itself if possible for you both. I would
like to know about Jack's setup. I too find it quite interesting.

Many thanks.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:50 AM, Leonid Fedotov