The schema is known beforehand so this is exactly what I need. Great!

One more question. What guarantees does the batch operation have? Are the
operations contained within each batch atomic? I.e. all mutations will be
given the same timestamp? If something fails, all operation fail or can it
fail partially?

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Cheers,
-Kristoffer