Hi Ted

There is no problem in execution of Custom filters the issue is why are
they more resource exhaustive.
So i have two questions

1. Are custom filter work in similar fashion as CoPro works? i.e working
parallel on all RS.
If yes why are they more resource exhaustive
2. What exactly we mean when we say CoPro works parallel on all RS ? isn't
a normal scan does the same, as data is distributed on RS
so each RS is performing a scan at its level and then returning a
aggregated result